“Stop! You’re computer might be infected!” This is just one of the alerts that fake anti-spyware software like Antispyware Soft display to fool users. It constantly throws up notifications that your system has been infected or that your security is compromised. These are all not true and are there just to lure you into paying for an “upgrade” of the rogue software.
One thing that is dangerous about these malware is that they have access to your internet connection. It might be turning your computer into a zombie machine, making it part of a criminal network or computers called a botnet. It might be siphoning off data from your drive so that hackers can ride on your credit card and buy anything they want. It might be inviting viruses, Trojans and worms to take residence in your machine. Whatever it may be, the results are always bad for you, the common user.
Before you go out and send your computer to a technician or whip out your Windows DVD for a reinstall, there is a simple solution that you can perform that might just cure your computer. Read on ahead to find out more.
What if Virus Will Not Let You Open Spyware Doctor or Blocks The Internet?
- Download Spyware Doctor and save to your Desktop (if you cannot download then bookmark this page and skip to Step 3 to restore your internet)
- Rename the file iexplorer.exe
- Restart your Computer in Safe Mode with Networking (keep tapping F8 while your system boots up)
- Launch Internet Explorer, click on Tools and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Connections tab and select LAN Options
- Uncheck the box Use a Proxy Server For Your LAN and click OK
- Launch iexplorer.exe (Spyware Doctor)
- Update Malware Definitions and click Start Scan
- Click the Fix Checked button and remove Antispyware Soft
Remove Antispyware Soft In Minutes With an Automatic Removal Tool.
Symptoms Of Infection
- Your computer is acting slow. Antispyware Soft slows down your system significantly. This includes starting up, shutting down, playing games, and surfing the web.
- You are getting pestered with pop ups. Antispyware Soft infects your registry and uses it to launch annoying pop up ads out of nowhere.
- Searches are redirected or your homepage and desktop are settings are changed. This is a symptom of a very serious Antispyware Soft infection.
Dangers Of Infection
Viruses like Antispyware Soft will infect your registry and other important system files. If the infection is not treated it can cause a complete collapse of your system.
Some Antispyware Soft infections contain spyware and keyloggers which can be used to record sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account, and social security numbers. The longer you allow the infection to fester, the greater the chance of identity fraud.
How To Remove Infection Manually
Uninstall Antispyware Soft Processes
Delete Antispyware Soft Files
Remove Antispyware Soft Registry Files
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “[random characters]“
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun “[random characters]“
Popular Search Terms
Remove Antispyware Soft
Delete Antispyware Soft
Uninstall Antispyware Soft
How to get rid of Antispyware Soft
How to remove Antispyware Soft
Antispyware Soft removal
Warning! If Spyware Doctor is blocked by the virus then run your system in safe mode and try again. To do this reboot your system and tap F8 repeatedly as your computer starts up. Then run Spyware Doctor as normal. If this doesn’t work try renaming the Spyware Doctor EXE file.